Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Basic Training Revalidation (Seattle) (BT - REV)
The Basic Training Revalidation course is a sixteen hour course designed to provide professional mariners with a refresher of basic maritime personal survival and fire prevention/firefighting skills, which fulfills the 2010 Amendments to STCW Code, as amended, training requirements as listed in CG-CVC Policy Letter No. 12-07. Any attendee who has successfully completed this course will satisfy the minimum standard of competence in personal survival techniques and fire prevention and firefighting of Table A-VI/1-1and Table A-VI/1-2 of the STCW Code, as amended, provided he or she has been previously certified per Section VI/1 of the STCW Code, as amended, and presents evidence of 1 year of service within the past 5 years to the USCG.
Pre-Requisite: Besides the pre-requisite noted above; general good health and the physical ability to safely carry out rigorous activities during “live” fire fighting exercises. Fire-field safety rules require all attendees to be clean shaven.
Select the course date from the list below