Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
BRM OICNW Assessments (BRM-OICNW-ASSESS)
These are the Bridge Resource Management Assessments for Officer In Charge of a Navigation Watch. These assessments are completed in the simulator.
The assessments are:
Students wanting only one assessment must complete the full package that contains the assessment. There will be no single, individual stand-alone assessments offered. We strongly suggest students take our full equivalent classes (list and link to our other classes) if at all in doubt of successfully completing the assessment.If a student fails any assessment in the package, they will need to take the entire package over again at full price, should they choose to try the assessment again. Because these are assessments ONLY, not classes, the standard PMI course failure policy does not apply to any of the assessment packages.
Prerequisites- Prior Knowledge of subject. Assessemts Only.
Suggested Courses/Skills- Assessments Only, See NVIC 11-14 & 12-14.
Select the course date from the list below