Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Additional Course Materials“I have to admit to not looking forward to this class as I have been through BRM and BRM-P before. I was pleasantly surprised as it became obvious that this class was going to be relevant and educational to what I actually do and deal with as a pilot. The two pilot simulations and discussion gave me an opportunity to find better use of that resource. With the addition of the other subject matters it was a very good class.”
Captain Larry Seymour,
Puget Sound Pilots
This Refresher Course is based on the popular Risk Resource Management Course for Pilots. MITAGS-PMI worked with Captain Richard Beadon (2013 Plimsol Award Recipient) to update and expand upon lessons learned from previous BRM-P courses. This is a completely revised course with simulations based on more recent incidents/case studies, and includes discussions on the legal use of Portable Pilot Units as well as best practices for team piloting. A core element of the course is the use of specific simulation scenarios that stress the various topics and allow pilots to refine their best practices on the bridge.
Suggested Courses/Skills- Risk Resource Management Course for Pilots.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below