Announcements - View All
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
Additional Course Materials"This course may be customized to incorporate company policies and procedures and / or combined with other training. It may also be taught offsite. For more information on how MITAGS-PMI can develop a “turn-key” training solutions for your organization, please call 1-866-656-5569 or e-mail Admissions@mitags.org."
Azipod 3-Day for Pilots (AZIPOD-3)
The 3-day Azipod instruction course is designed to introduce the attendee on the unique maneuvering techniques and characteristics of the Azipod propulsion system. The course includes extensive simulator orientation to the "transit" mode (active rudders), "independent maneuvering" mode and the "joystick:" mode. Simulation exercises are designed to provide a realistic transition from one mode to the next during all phases of maneuvering that is from "berth to berth". This course is for experienced maritime pilots or licensed mariners with ship handing experience.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below