Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Additional Course Materials“This course may be customized to incorporate company policies and procedures and / or combined with other training. It may also be taught offsite. For more information on how MITAGS-PMI can develop a “turn-key” training solutions for your organization, please call 1-866-656-5569 or e-mail Admissions@mitags.org."
Automatic Identification and Electronic Chart Display Information Systems (AIS-ECDIS-3)
The goal of this 3-day, twenty-one hour training course is to provide attendees with basic knowledge, understanding, and proficiency in Electronic Chart Display and Information Systems (ECDIS) and Automatic Identification Systems (AIS) as they relate to use by maritime pilots. The program has been designed using the guidelines provided in the International Maritime Organization's (IMO) Model Course 7.03 for ECDIS. The AIS portion of the course has been developed using manufacturers and government technical data. Practical applications ("hands-on" training) are provided through the use of MITAGS' and PMI's simulator systems.
Prerequisites-This is an advance level course; attendees should have previously completed ARPA, ECDIS, and Radar.
Suggested Courses/Skills- ARPA and BRM for Pilots.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below