Announcements - View All
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Additional Course Materials“This course may be customized to incorporate company policies and procedures and / or combined with other training. It may also be taught offsite. For more information on how MITAGS-PMI can develop a “turn-key” training solutions for your organization, please call 1-866-656-5569 or e-mail Admissions@mitags.org."
Automatic Identification Systems Orientation (AIS-1)
This one-day seminar is designed to provide the pilots with knowledge of the technologies that make up the AIS, and to expose them to the advantages/problems associated with this equipment. The AIS portion of the course has been developed using both government and manufacturer technical data. A minimum of two hours is spent managing AIS target information in both simulated and live AIS environments
Prerequisites- Radar Observer Unlimited and ARPA.
Suggested Courses/Skills- ARPA and BRM for Pilots.
What You Will Learn
Select the course date from the list below