Announcements - View All
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- Payment Due At Time of Course Registration
- NEW CONTRACT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR APL MARITIME
Advanced Firefighting (Seattle) (FF-ADV-SEA)
This STCW 2010 required course examines fire fighting techniques and control of fire fighting operations with emphasis on organization, tactics, and command functions. Because of the intense management focus, this course does not incorporate any live firefighting activities.
This course satisfies the following STCW 2010 and CFR training requirements:
This course is held offsite at our Fisherman's Terminal Training Center in Seattle, Washington. Candidates must have previously completed a U.S. Coast Guard-approved Basic Fire Fighting course to be eligible for this course. The first day of the course is spent in the classroom. On days 2, 3, and 4, mornings are spent in class and afternoons are devoted to practical training exercises in and around the training site's vessel mock-up.
Select the course date from the list below