Announcements - View All
- Glen Paine: 20 Years at the Helm!
- TST Corporation Employees Successfully Complete Coast Guard VTS Training Program at MITAGS-PMI
- Seattle Traffic Notice January/February 2019
- PRESS RELEASE MITAGS-PMI Expands Capabilities on their East and West Coast Campuses.
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
Advanced Firefighting (FF-ADV)
This STCW 2010 required course examines fire fighting techniques and control of fire fighting operations with emphasis on organization, tactics, and command functions.
This course satisfies the following STCW 2010 and CFR training requirements:
Candidates must have previously completed a U.S. Coast Guard-approved Basic Fire Fighting course to be eligible for this course. The first day of the course is spent in the classroom. On days 2, 3, and 4, mornings are spent in class and afternoons are devoted to practical training exercises in and around the training site's vessel mock-up.
Select the course date from the list below