Announcements - View All
- SOCP 2017 Fall Meeting October 31st to November 1st at MITAGS
- MITAGS-PMI STCW Revalidation / Refresher and Upgrade Courses Available Now
- MITAGS-PMI'S NSAP is the 2017 Winner of the Plimsoll Award for Outstanding Service
- MITAGS-PMI Fremont Merger
- Payment Due At Time of Course Registration
- NEW CONTRACT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR APL MARITIME
Advanced Fire Fighting Refresher and Revalidation (FF-ADV-REF)
The 2-day (16 hour) Advanced Fire Fighting Refresher and Revalidation course is intended to provide refresher training for personnel who will command fire fighting efforts on board the vessel. The course is designed to fulfill the training requirements of the 2010 Amendments to the STCW Code, as outlined in CG-CVC Policy Letter No. 12-07.
What You Will Learn
What You Should Bring
Attendees at the MITAGS campus should bring work clothes as the class will attempt to visit a ship in the port of Baltimore for practical exercises.
Select the course date from the list below